We value your donations
The Savannah, GA Chapter of the Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to the sport of motorcycling and committed to educating the general public about contributions made to America by African American U.S. Army Soldiers after the Civil War.
We have a proactive Community Service Program that includes events and activities which benefit low-income youth and their families; and we support a wide variety of charitable organizations through financial contributions as well as goods and our labor.
We invite you to partner with us in our Community Service Program. All contributions are fully tax deductible.
Partial Listing of past beneficiaries
- The 200 Club of the Coastal Empire
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Coastal Empire
- The Ralph Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
- SCMPD Police Athletic League
- The USO, Savannah Chapter
- The Ronald McDonald House
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- GA Sheriff’s Boys Ranch
- Lewis Frazier Middle School
- Savannah AAU Boys Basketball Program
- Jacob C. Smith Elementary School
- The Kayton-Frazier Community
We are grateful for your support. You can donate to us online at PayPal. No PayPal account necessary.
Donations by check
Please mail donations by check or money order to:
Jimmy Gordon, Treasurer
Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club
P.O. Box 742
Savannah GA 31402-0742